Wednesday, March 7, 2012

dough fun

Riley had fun making her first pizza!

(Grandma was kind enough to let her help.)

Actually, she just helped with the dough part.






I need to let Riley help me out more around the house.

In the kitchen; cleaning the house; doing chores.

Sometimes I honestly just don't think of it!

That and I don't want to deal with it, because she obviously can't help out that much.

On occasion she helps with laundry (dumping the clothes all over the floor)
or vaccuming (running it over and over the same spot).

She's at the age (almost 2) where she's wanting to help me!

(And really, I could use the help.)

I know I can let her help out in some more small ways.

What fun (helpful) things do you make a point to do with your kids?

I need ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Aw it's so cute that she wants to help! Sam thinks he "helps" me by holding the cord while I vacuum. LOL I always clap and make a big deal once I finish so that he knows he was REALLY HELPFUL and I APPRECIATE IT and KEEP HELPING MAMA. :) I'm big into positive reinforcement. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah little cutie looks like she is having fun! I can't wait to get home and see you guys. Maybe we can teach her to mow the lawn and clean the house. That would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron, that would be great! Some day. ;) Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!