Thursday, September 1, 2011

visit with Grandma Pat

Last week my mom came to stay an overnight with Riley and I. 

Aaron was out of town for work.

It was nice having mother-daughter time together.

I know that Riley enjoyed the visit very much too.

Thanks again, Mom!

Riley's first visit to Bertucci's (a family favorite)
She loved playing with the dough that they give kids!


Grandma was helping her use her imagination with the dough :)
They made all kinds of animals and things with it!

She even got to color some.
 
Me and Riley
Walking at Smithville Park the next morning.

We let the wild girl free to explore and run around.



Riley even got to play at the playground some...
before having a huge tantrum!

Grandma Pat and Riley



Riley started getting really sleepy,
which explains the tantrum she had earlier.

Poor girl, ha ha -
Lucky for her this was at the end of our hike.

Later that night.
Grandma P reading to Riley.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!