Monday, June 20, 2011

birth week

Hannah says this week is my "birth week" instead of "birthday" because I'm celebrating all week!  Well, not really all week.  But we did have some friends over this past Saturday to celebrate!  It was a lot of fun.  We hosted a cookout at our house and invited some friends over.  We also had Emillie and Hannah that day, and they got to sleepover!  It was such a nice evening and I really enjoyed myself.  Thank you everyone for coming!  I wish we got more pictures.  I have to thank Aaron though, because if it weren't for him I wouldn't have had any!  We snapped a couple pics later in the night, when half the group already had headed home.

Me...almost 30!

Sarah, me and Rachelle
we went to HS together and used to be roommates too!

I'm the "baby" of the group, once I turn 30 - that's it!

Aaron, Hannah, me and Emillie
(Riley was in bed)

2 comments:

  1. Awe....great pics! We so wish we could have been there!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you guys had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. You look fantastic Abby! I hope you have a wonderful and fun-filled 'birth-week!'

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!