OK, I'm taking a poll.
Riley is going through a phase of pulling at her hair a lot. She doesn't keep a barrette or hair tie in her hair (it bothers me!) I can't stand her hair in her face. But I also am so afraid of cutting her bangs right now. What if her hair then grows in weird because I cut her hair too soon? I'm just not sure what to do.
Help us decide!

I LOVE IT! :) Can't believe we're up to haircuts already :)
ReplyDeleteGo for it!!!
<3 - Chr1st1enne ~
I'm sure it's fine to cut it but me personally I would wait a bit longer and just see how her hair grows! I know how much u wish she would leave her hair ties in :)
ReplyDeleteNot sure if I'm a little late on my comment, but I say wait it out. I'm glad I did with Avery and went through the same thing. She still fights me daily on putting her hair up in a ponytail, but when I win, she looks adorable. No matter what, it's only hair and will grow back.
ReplyDeletegood luck