Saturday, May 21, 2011

What is it with Cheerios?!

Remember when Riley discovered the Cheerios in the kitchen cabinet?

Well, now she knows how to get in and out of that cabinet like a pro.  I usually stop her before she's ready to dump cereal on the ground.  Well, yesterday, she was quicker than me.  I didn't stop her in time.  A Cheerio mess.  I had to vacuum them up (after snapping a couple quick pics!) before she shoved anymore into her mouth off the dirty floor.  She was grabbing them by the handfuls.

It's totally my fault.  When Aaron was installing cabinet locks I suggested we leave a few unlocked so she can "explore."  Maybe that's a good idea, but it should be a cabinet that has bowls and pots and pans or something, ya think!?

The Cheerios are hard to see, because they match our floor...but look carefully, they are all over!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!