Monday, May 23, 2011

special dress

My Aunt Sue made a beautiful dress for me when I was a baby.  I wore it around Riley's age now. 

We decided to put Riley in the dress yesterday.  She's growing so fast.  I didn't want to wait any longer!  It fit her perfectly.

The dress is precious.  I just love it!  I am going to save it for Riley when she's older too.  Maybe she can pass it down someday.

I have searched my photo album for a picture of me in the dress and can't find one.  I'm really bummed about that!

Regardless, I remembered to take some pics of Riley last night in the dress.






Riley's been putting buckets on her head lately, and walking around.
It's soooo funny, but scary too!
We have to catch her sometimes before crashing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!