| Riley in wagon |
| Riley & I |
| Granddad Paul and Riley, swinging! |
| Riley in wagon, showing us a stick she's holding |
| Riley and Grandma Pat |
| Riley and Grandma P walking down the street |
| Riley playing in grass |
| Riley petting Mister (my parents' cat) She loves him! |

Omg that picture of Riley and your mom is priceless! You should frame that one. I love the pics of Riley in the grass too, I miss her so much!
ReplyDeleteAll the pictures are wonderful, but my favorite is of your mom and Riley walking down the road together. There is something just so precious about seeing little Riley walking next to her grandma. Little Riley, fresh and new, waiting to discover and take on the world and Grandma leading the way with a life filled with wisdom and experience. It makes you wonder what secrets they might be sharing. It's like a snapshot of the start of their journey down life's road together as Grandmother and Granddaughter.
ReplyDelete(Mom F.)
Thanks you two! :) I love the one of Riley and my mom too! Glad you like the pics.
ReplyDelete