Tuesday, May 31, 2011

cute

This post is especially for Mom F...

I put Riley in one of the dresses you sent her awhile back.  Its been warm enough for her to wear it, finally.  She looked so cute!  It fits her perfectly now so we'll get good use out of it this month (and hopefully all summer). 

I wanted to take some pictures of her in it, just in case she outgrows it before our July vaca!  She's so tall, so I never know if something will fit her or be too short on her already.

She's a cutie pie. 





Thanks again for the cute clothes!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww. Riley looks so cute in the dress. That was sweet of you to post pictures so I could see her in case she outgrows it before your visit. She looks cute in everything she wears :) -Mom F.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!