Saturday, April 23, 2011

this past week

We had some dreary weather this past week, and temperatures are all over the place.  We had upper 70's this last Monday and then 50 yesterday.  Today, it's rainy and in the 60's.

Riley and I just ran some errands, went for some walks, played indoors and hung out really. 

She's been having more outbursts/tantrums lately.  About one good one every day.  There is a lot changing in her little world.  Molars are coming in, along with other teeth still; off of formula and drinking whole milk; off bottles and using sippy cups; walking and growing more and more!  We've pushed her to make some big changes in a short time (our choice, of course) and I know it hasn't been easy.  She's taking her cups great now, and really likes milk!  She's doing great with it all, but still has her moments where she wants to get her way, or yell at us, and can't...so she cries, screams and kicks.  All very normal from what I understand of her age.  And I'm sure this is only the beginning.

Riley is still all smiles most of the time though, thank goodness.  She has her angry moments (what toddler doesn't?) but she always has her happy moments too.  I took a few photos of her one day wearing a cute outfit my friend sent her for her birthday (thanks Kristen!)







On Thursday, the 21st, Riley and I were able to visit MD for the day.  We saw my parents, and aunt and uncle who were visiting from Ohio.  Riley had never met her great uncle, so it was a nice visit!  Unfortunately, we were too busy talking and playing for me to get any pictures.  I took a couple of her playing with my mom's exercise ball.  She loved that thing!




Hope you all had a nice week...and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!