Happy 1st Birthday, Riley!
| Our niece, Gracie |
| cousins! |
| Gracie |
| Gracie in her pretty party dress |
| love my niece! |
| cupcakes that I made |
| party girl enjoying a bottle |
| love this dress! |
| had to go outside for pics! |
| princess Riley |
| Riley and us! |
| with Granddad & Grandma G. |
| with Grandma & Grandpa F. |
| Emillie holding sleepy Gracie |
| Gracie and Hannah |
| opening gifts! (she loved the paper!) |
| singing to the birthday girl |
| watching Mommy very carefully... |
| analyzing the cupcake |
| I had to give her a taste to get her going... |
| sooooo yummy! |
| and sooooo messy! |
| later in the day we got to play outside (without our party dress!) |
| new riding toy, yeah! |

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!