Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Exhausted and Happy

Here are some photos taken of Riley the last week.  She's moving all over the place...and now, standing up while holding on to things.  She requires constant attention.  I'm feeling a bit exhausted as I get into the groove of this.  (Not to mention, she's fussy because of teething too...)  During naps, I have little time to get things done - and there are always the priority things, like prepping things for dinner, or laundry, or dishes.  I'm falling behind in some things - but I'll catch up.  When she goes down for bed, I have a million things on my mind and sometimes don't know where to begin!  Well, usually I begin with a much needed shower and my pj's.  :)  I'll get the hang of this eventually.  Even if I feel exhausted at night, I'm so happy to be home with Riley.  I have loved watching her do things, and play with her.  This month has been a big month for her!  Sitting up well, crawling, standing.  What's next?  Walking?!?

This toy is the first thing she used to get herself to standing.



"Let me out!"





Crawls into weird places, like in her walker...




Standing while holding on to our coffee table (which is now pushed to the side of the living room)






"Haha...I'm touching the tree, Mom!"

Staring, in awe, at the Christmas tree.

"I want, I want, I want!"



Gosh, I love her. 
I want to pull my hair out some days (today is one), but what I feel mostly, is joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!