We enjoyed a visit with Aaron's family recently.
It was a quick trip to NY, but we were so happy we could go.
Aaron and I loved meeting our beautiful niece, Gracie.
I think just about every one of our pictures includes someone holding a baby.
It was all about Riley and Gracie!
| Me and Gracie |
| Gracie (love this picture!) |
| Me and my pumpkin, Riley |
| Happy girl! |
| Grandpa Rory feeding Riley |
| Gracie and Uncle Terry |
| Gracie and Uncle Aaron |
| Gracie and Aunt Carrie |
| Riley and Great Grandpa Gordy |
| Gracie and Grandma Kathy |
| Gracie and Mommy (Jenn) |
| Gracie |
| Riley and Uncle Ethan |
| Riley |
| Gracie |
Riley and Gracie.
Two cuties.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!