Daisies are my favorite flower. A happy, simple, no fuss flower.
I have always loved the name Daisy too, but we didn't love the way it sounded with our last name. Riley is the perfect name for our little girl, so I'm not sad about that at all, by the way.
Daisy just happens to be the April flower too - the month Riley was born. Riley's Aunt Jenn gave her a nursing pin that she got for a job well done at work, and gave it to Riley to treasure. Grandma Kathy is going to be painting Riley an "R" for her door with daisies on it too. My mom painted a daisy picture when younger, that is framed and hanging in our house - I love it. One day that will go to Riley.
Most of Riley's outfits have flowers on them - and especially, daisies. This little onesie was a gift from Riley's Aunt Carrie (it still fits!).
Riley was keeping me company today in the office while on the computer, so I thought I'd snap some photos to share with you. She's talking to her toys and slobbering all over them too.
For having a cold (yes, her first cold!) she's doing really well and is still smiling - just like any happy daisy, in a garden, would do.
My lil' daisy.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!