Monday, September 20, 2010

Gotta love Elmo...and saving money!

So this past week, Riley and I had a nice visit with my parents.  This time, instead of just going down to their house for a day trip, we stayed two nights!  Our plan was to stay one...but Friday came all too soon and I didn't want to fight rush hour traffice so we stayed another night.  We had such a nice time, though Daddy was missed.  While there, my mom took us to a great thrift store they have and we bought some clothes, books, toys and an Elmo walker!  Everything was half off...so the walker was only $6.  I just saw a walker at Target today, in fact, and they wanted $40 for it - and to be honest, I like mine better.  I rarley used to shop at thrift stores, yard sales, Goodwill...but I'm starting to do it more.  I can't tell you the number of items I have bought at these places and all excellent condition and prices.  You can't go wrong!  Babies grow too fast anyway, and this stuff is only for a time.  Anyway...here are some walker pics. 


While in MD with my parents, my mom was able to feed Riley rice cereal both days.  They don't have a high chair, so we just put her in the walker and it worked out fine!  Little messy, though.


Riley loves cruising around in her new ride, while slobbering on the toys attached, and pressing the buttons to make noises.  She looks so tiny in it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!