One. Aaron is now working one night during the week. This leaves Riley without her Daddy for about 32 hours straight. We can handle it though. Like I told Aaron, it just confirms that our decision to have me home with Riley, is a good plan. I can be here with her, while Aaron needs to focus on work. Less stress for him, in some ways. At least he only has to worry about work and getting done what he has to there. Our house is being taken care of, Riley is being taken care of, and Tater too. I'm glad Aaron can concentrate on work and school and not worry about us. We'll be here when you are home, Aaron. We love you!
Two. Riley is definitely having some serious hair issues. I'm sure you've already noticed, if you've been following her pictures since birth. At this point, a lot of her hair has fallen out. She still has a long, dark streak of hair running down the top of her head. It's getting longer now, so it is starting to get into her eyes. Her hair started out spiky when born. But, not so much anymore. Now it lays flat. I'm already starting my crazy mother thing, where I can't stand her hair being in her eyes! Who would like that? Surely, she cannot. This is why I am constantly putting her barrette back in her hair if it falls out. Though, she doesn't sleep with one in, just to be safe.
 |
| Wild hair. |
 |
| Still cute, however. |
 |
| Bald head. |
 |
| Neat hair, out of her face. So much better. |
Three. Riley has discovered a new position. Often, she sleeps on her tummy with her butt in the air, with her legs tucked under her. She's learned that if she holds this pose and props herself onto her hands...this is what happens...
Not only does she hold this position but she also rocks herself back and forth as if saying "lets go body...move!" Sadly, she doesn't move though, only falls back to the floor. But this is all practice for crawling one day. Keep on trying baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!