Monday, September 20, 2010

Cereal....yum

A week ago we introduced Riley to rice cereal, her first bit of solid food.  I was in no rush to start cereal, even though her doctors said anytime after 4 months would be fine.  I truly didn't feel Riley was ready a month ago.  Aaron and I started to see signs of readiness this month, so we gave it a try.  She loved it!  It was weird to her at first, but it was amazing to see her open her mouth anticipating the spoon going in, as if she had done it before.  It was fun feeding her for the first time, we kept smiling and laughing.  The experience is messy, and continues to be...but it's so cool seeing her eat.  Unfortunately, I only have pictures of me feeding her, even though Aaron did too.  We video taped this first experience too, so Aaron is in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!