Monday, September 20, 2010
baby teeth
Riley has majorly been teething the last 6-8 weeks. We knew her teeth had to be coming in, and sure enough we now see two white teeth in her mouth! The middle bottom left tooth was first, now the bottom right is showing too. They just started to come in this month, at 5 months old. Those little teeth are sharp too. She wants to chew on everything and when she catches our fingers it hurts. It's funny watching her try to put her entire fist in her mouth. She's been more fussy at times while teething, but really not too bad. She's a trooper. I know it has to be painful. Once we can see the teeth better, I will take photos for you. They are so tiny right now nothing would show up with the camera, but white is definitely showing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!