Saturday, December 19, 2015

turkey day and tree decorating

The last two Thanksgivings here we've gone to the base club for lunch.  We did it last year because we had just moved here and this year we thought - "why not?!" since our experience last year was pleasant and the kids are free right now being under 5 years old.  Well....this year wasn't so great.  The kids barely ate and were bored almost instantly.  The food wasn't as good, or as much as last year - yet we paid the same price!  Aaron and I said next year we'll cook at home.  I agree!  :)

Thanksgiving at the club:




We typically decorate our tree and house for Chirstmas the weekend of Thanksgiving - mainly because it's a long weekend and by then we (or me) are ready!!  LOVE Christmas!

Tree decorating:



Let the Christmas fun begin...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!