Saturday, December 19, 2015

summer fun

We had a visit with Hannah for one month over this past summer.  The kids loved having their big sister around!  We don't get to see her very often now that we are in FL.  We enjoyed seeing her and getting to do some fun things with her like the aquarium, beach, zoo and Busch Gardens!  Aaron also took the kids to the movies and bowling.  The pool was fun to do too!  We miss Hannah very much and look forward to seeing her again next year!

We also had a visit with my brother-in-law and niece over the summer.  They came during the time Hannah was here and stayed for a week.  We tried to do fun things while they were here too.  I'm pretty sure the best part of the visit for Riley was having her cousin sleep in her room - sleepover!!  I posted a pic of our highlights with them on the previous post.

In August I flew with the kids to MD.  It was the kids' very first plane ride!  I was SO stressed out about it since I was doing it alone.  I have always thought far too much about the negative - just the way I was made.  But, everything turned out just fine and we survived.  Ha!


I went to a friends wedding in NJ while there...one of my very best friends!  I also got to see another bestie while there - we were each other's date.  :)  It was such a fun time to see them both again!  I miss these girls!!






In MD we got to do Farm Fair, play outside A LOT, visit (two!) zoo's, see Ian's family, go to Longwood Gardens and play with new fun toys at Grandma and Granddad's!!  The kids and I had such a fun and relaxing trip and we miss it so much there!  I took a ton of photos while there so will just post some...

O at the playground

R and O in their grandparents' yard




petting zoo
Me and O

Granddad and R

Farm Fair!


indoor play


visit with Ian's family
(Me and Ian)



Riley and Owen

Jackson, Ian and Julianne


R and Grandma
(the animal girls!)

Owen and Julie





at Longwood Gardens

Granddad and Owen

Owen and Mister

Owen and Riley on the gator 

diggin' in dirt




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!