Sunday, March 8, 2015

visitors!

We had our very first visitors here in FL a couple of weeks ago.
 
We enjoyed a visit from my grandma, who is here in FL visiting my great-aunt.  And my great-uncle also lives in FL so they all were able to come for the day!
 
It was such a nice time and we loved having the company.
 
Here are some pics...
 
(Next time I hope to get more and include Aaron, as well.)
 
Grandma and Owen playing blocks
 
Riley with Grandma
 

Riley, Grandma and me
 

my grandma, aunt, and uncle with Riley and I
 
Riley's cute new outfit, thanks Grandma!
 
We love you guys and appreciate you taking the time to visit us!

Come back again, please.  :)

Love,
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you all had a nice visit. Great pictures to remember the occasion. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics Abby! Thanks so much for sharing! Grandma loves seeing you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!