Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Baby Shower

This past Saturday was my baby shower or "sprinkle" as some call subsequent showers...

I had a great time celebrating this baby boy!

It was the perfect setting for a small crowd and the food we enjoyed that day was delicious.

Here are some pictures taken from the day - thank you to Julie and Mom for taking some pics!

my lovely guests
 
more lovely guests and me too
 
Julianne, Julie, Mom and me
 
my yummy strawberry cake
 
Julianne and I
(love her!)
 
Julianne, Mom and me
 
more lovely guests and the huge cake shown too
 
present time!
 
 
 
 
Mom just had to kiss me!  ;)
 
Julianne, Julie and me
 
 
Julianne took a little nap too
 
After the shower at our house with Riley!
 


Thank you, thank you to all my sweet, beautiful friends who came to my shower!  You all are very special to me...love you!

Julie - Thank you for taking the time to travel up for my shower, it was so great having you here, it meant a lot to me.  Everyone loved Julianne too!  (How can we not?!)  xoxo

Mom - I love you and appreciate you treating me to such a lovely celebration.  I had a great time with some special girlfriends of mine.  Thank you!!

Baby boy is one lucky baby already...

Love,