I personally don't know much - other than it's sunny, hot and humid.
Oh, and there's Disney World.
And, lots of beaches!
Well, we're going to know a lot more about the state come next year.
Our family will be moving to Florida around November 2014!
We received orders that when Aaron returns from his remote tour (one year) we'll be moving as a family near Tampa, FL.
Crazy!
We are full of mixed emotions - but mostly holding on to the excitement of something new.
And family and friends, we hope you visit!
Stay in touch with us, so I can keep you posted as next year approaches and any other news or updates come about.
Love,

OMG Abby!!! So exciting - at least you get to have baby # 2 here and get your family into a routine before you're uprooted. I hope it goes well. Definitely understand if you can't post as often with the 2 little ones. :) Best of luck and we'll be thinking of you.
ReplyDeletexoxo
~Christienne
Thanks, Christienne! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete