Monday, May 20, 2013

e-mail updates

Hi blog readers!

Some of you receive emails from me when I post new content on my blog. 

I send those emails from my personal email. 

I'm no longer going to send those "update" emails to you.

One, it takes time for me to do that each time.

Two, with a newborn on the way - I'll need all the extra time I can get!

Three, I post periodically.  I don't want to bombard you with emails from me.

If you want to stay up to date with my blog - and our family - please add my blog web address (http://abbyattheateam.blogspot.com/) to your "favorites" so that it's easy for you to check my blog when you want.

OR - you can add your email address into the "Follow by Email" on my main page (right hand side).  Follow the steps (it's easy) and you'll get an automatic email sent to you each time I post something new. 

Thanks for understanding.

We hope you keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!