Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter 2013

We hope everyone had a nice Easter!

Riley had fun going through her basket and playing with the grass and eggs...and of course, eating yummy candy.

I think Peeps, or "bird treats" as she calls them, are a favorite - with Ring Pops in a close second.

We have lots of candy here at our house (the Easter bunny was very generous this year) - if anyone is lacking, please stop over!

A special shout out to Mom and Dad up in NY, who sent Aaron home with a huge Easter basket full of goodies.  I have a couple of things to say...1) thank you! and 2) shame on you!  ;)  Ha ha.

So yes, we had a lovely Easter - it was just Riley and I, as Aaron had to work.  We went to church in the morning and enjoyed a nice lunch and visit with my mom and dad in the afternoon.  (Thank you too, Mom and Dad for the goodies you gave us!  Mom, those coconut things you made are gone...mmm...and Riley's bubbles are gone too...whoops, we had a bubble accident.)

Here are a few pictures of Riley from Easter morning...


this was my Easter basket when I was little...so sweet, I know
 
happy day!
 
 
 
 
Riley got new bracelets and necklaces from the Easter bunny!


We'll all be on a sugar high for awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!