Sunday, February 17, 2013

helper Riley

Riley is absolutely in that age (and has been) where she just loves to help.

I really try to let her help out at times.

(With cooking, cleaning, picking up, etc.)

I can't always - I mean, lets be honest.

If she helped all the time...things wouldn't get done.

It takes a lot of patience when little one's help out.

I do think it needs to happen though!

And some things are easier for her to help out with than others.

My patience is tested daily anyway, so what's the big deal?  Ha.

Really, I just love seeing Riley happy and if helping makes her happy - bring it on!

 
Here's Riley helping us make "calzone rolls."
 
Riley saying "cheese."



Riley with flour on her face and Daddy in background.

 
 
Here's Riley helping ice mini cupcakes.
(and, yup...that's can frosting - a big fat whatever!  ha ha)
 


 
 
I don't get pictures of every time Riley helps - obviously.
 
Just the other day she helped me and Grandma Pat ice some sugar cookies for Valentine's Day!
 
She did an awesome job.
 
As.  Always.

 
 
I love my little helper!
 
(And yes, we eat too much sugar - if you haven't figured that out yet.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!