Sorry I've been MIA. We just got back from a wonderful family vacation in upstate NY, visiting with Aaron's family. We were gone a good 10 days and now it's back to reality! We've actually been non-stop since getting home Monday night. (Not to mention, the heat here at home is unreal!!) I haven't had a chance to even upload our pictures yet. I have a few on my camera, but most of them are on Aaron's and I'm not even sure what all he took. It'll be fun going through them. I hope to get to that this week at some point.
Our vacation was a really nice break away and it was so good seeing Aaron's family. We did a lot of hanging out, eating great food (especially, desserts!), swimming in the pool and playing indoors and out. We visited the lake one day and played at the park, and skipped rocks in the water. We got to go to a carnival one night too! Emillie and Hannah had a blast. They had fun with their Grandma and Grandpa and aunts and uncles. They saw the movie Cars 2 and got manicures with their Aunt Carrie and were spoiled rotten at the carnival thanks to Uncle Ethan and Aunt Jenn! Grandma and Grandpa treated them to new outfits, and yummy breakfasts. We visited the hardware store that Aunt Marlene runs and played with all the kitties that live there (Riley was loving it). Gracie (our niece) is so stinkin' cute. Riley and her even played together a few times, well briefly. Mostly, Riley was wondering around (as usual) and keeping Mommy and everyone else busy. We witnessed Gracie crawling for the first time too! We had visits from many friends and family members during the course of the week and we appreciated all the goodies you all gave us and the girls. We had a great time catching up with you all and miss you already. Thank you for such a great time!
Stay tuned for pictures...

I was wondering where you were!! :) Glad you're back, but I know it's hard to get back into the swing of things after a vacay. Enjoy the memories and share those pix asap! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG She's sooo friggin cute with the animal crackers box - she's STRUTTING - you have a mini model on your hands, watch out!!
lol
Have a great day - stay cool, it's brutal out there this week.
xoxo
~Christienne
You can be MIA any time as long as it's back here for another visit. We miss you all so much already.
ReplyDeleteHogs and Snitches
Mom F.