Monday, February 14, 2011

funny girl

This past week I have found Riley doing some funny things.  She is crawling faster, and climbing more and more.  She's discovering new things all the time.  It's fun watching her find new things about an item, something she didn't know about before.  For instance, now she knows how to climb into her car seat carrier and play.  She also knows how to get into the laundry basket - not just tip it over, but get inside it and play.  She cracks me up!













Have you seen or heard of those teething biscuits (that come in wheat or barley)?  When I first saw them way back when, I thought they were weird.  I didn't think I'd ever buy them for Riley, afterall she's not a dog!  She's been constantly biting things, and trying to put her whole fist in her mouth because it feels good.  I thought, what the heck I'll try those teething biscuits as one other remedy to help soothe her gums and teeth.  After lunch today, I gave her one.  She loved it!  It was messy but I was glad she was happy biting hard on it.  So funny!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!