When Riley and I were at my parents' house visiting with my aunts and them on Friday, Riley had taken a step towards me! We were in the living room playing, and she was holding on to the round coffee table in their living room. She decided to turn towards me and took a step! My mouth was wide open, I couldn't believe my eyes! Both my aunts, Kathi and Heidi, were in the room with us...they couldn't believe it either.
Then, yesterday we had Emillie and Hannah over for the day. We all were playing in the living room with Riley. I was on the floor with Riley and she was standing holding on to one of her walker toys, and turned towards me and decided to take a couple steps to me! We all saw it and couldn't believe our eyes!
We would say, Riley has for sure taken her very first steps this weekend. What a big milestone!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!