Monday, October 18, 2010

Aunt Abby

I'm an aunt!  Gracie May was born on Oct 15.  This is Aaron's brother's first baby.  We are so excited for them and look forward to meeting Gracie.  She's such a little sweetie.  I love seeing all her pictures.  We love her already.

Ian's baby will be here soon too!  From what I heard, Julie is being induced on Friday.  We're hoping and praying Ian makes it back to CA in time for baby Jackson's birth.  I'll keep y'all posted and will blog this weekend.

As a side note, we're all doing good.  This past weekend we had Emillie and Hannah.  Aaron took them to get some pumpkins to carve.  I was going to go with Riley and take some pictures, etc. but plans changed.  It was a busy day on my end - but I did manage to finally get a haircut!  It looks exactly the same...just a trim.  It's about as exciting as it gets for me, these days.  Ha.  ;)

Riley is on  her way to eating more foods, feeling better, scooting around more on her stomach and gaining weight (buddha belly).  She's healthy and happy - couldn't ask for more.

Enjoy your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!