Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just the girls

Riley and I enjoyed a visit with my mom the last couple days.  We loved having the company while Aaron is out of town.  It was nice having my mom around to talk with, cook with and exercise with. 

She taught me how to make a fruit pie (blueberry) the way she always made them...the way my grandma and great grandmother made them.  So special, and so happy to know how - finally! (took me long enough to ask)  It was pretty darn good too, I might add.
 
Mmmm...pie

Me and my pie 
We also went for a few walks, watched a girly movie, played with Riley and just talked!  It was very fun.  Thank you Mom for spending the time with us.  We love you! 

Grandma and Riley



 Now, seriously, isn't she the cutest baby ever?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!